Orders over $120 ship free in the U.S. with code TAKECARE
Award-winning duo Kate Messner and Christopher Silas Neal return in this latest addition to the Over and Under picture book series, this time exploring the rich, interconnected ecosystem of the ocean!
Over the waves, the sea lions bark and seagulls wheel and call. The bay is smooth and bright in the sun. But under the waves, there's a whole hidden forest, full of whales and wolf eels, sardines and sea bass, leopard sharks and luminous jellies, as well as the waving kelp that shelters them all. Discover the magical depths of the kelp forest, and all the fascinating creatures living just a paddle's length away—over and under the waves.
- Those who loved Over and Under the Snow and other books in the Over and Under series
- Fans of Kate Messner
- Lovers of the ocean and marine life
- Parents and grandparents seeking beautiful books to read aloud together
- Teachers, educators, and librarians seeking illustrated nonfiction books with STEM content
- Anyone seeking a distinctive gift for a child who loves animals or nature