Nahcotta seeks an enthusiastic and effective Product Lead for our Portsmouth, NH store. The ideal candidate would have high integrity, be a great communicator, quick learner, organized, self-directed, and motivated to help us grow.
You believe that the things you choose to surround yourself with matter. You love functional, thoughtfully made, and beautifully designed goods. You value makers and their stories.
As a small team, we each wear many hats.
There are two main arms of Nahcotta’s storefront, the Product Lead will manage the product side and collaborate alongside the Gallery Lead who manages the fine art side.
- Overall inventory management, including but not limited to: creating and receiving POs, maintaining accurate inventory counts, reporting damaged inventory, managing inventory returns, labeling products, and database management
- Coordinate with vendors via email, phone, and occasional sales meetings
- Collaborate with gallery manager to create a highly performing storefront
- Client order fulfillment, including implementing our brand standards to prep and pack shipments swiftly
- Maintain and build client relationships to support sales and community
- Monitor sales goals and implement marketing initiatives with help from the sales and visual team.
Reports directly to: Visual Director
Collaborates with: Executive Team, Sales Team, Gallery Manager
Estimated Weekly Hours: 40 hours with availability to work weekends
Classification: This position is a salaried full-time position
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Strong visual instincts
- Experience with or willingness to learn our sales platforms such as shopify, and apple products
- Experience with or willingness to learn how to use multiple productivity softwares such as Google Docs/G-Suite products, Slack, Asana, etc
- Strong time-management and problem-solving abilities
- Must be based in or around the NH Seacoast
At Nahcotta, we work with talented, kind creators + are fervent believers in the transformative nature of original art + thoughtful objects.
Please send resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com.