Nahcotta seeks an organized and productive Managers’ Assistant to support our team. The ideal candidate would be organized, have high integrity, be a great communicator and problem solver.
Estimated Weekly Hours: 10-15 hours
Classification: This position is an hourly position
- Order supplies
- Back end admin tasks
- Transfer inventory between our York and Portsmouth stores
- Purchase supplies for openings
- Order shipping supplies
- Gift wrap
- Miscellaneous errands
Estimated Weekly Hours:
- Driver’s license and transportation required
- Must be 21+
- Great inter-personal skills
- Experience with, or willing to learn, project management tools.
- Strong time-management and problem-solving abilities
- Must be based in or around the NH Seacoast
At Nahcotta, we work with talented, kind creators + are fervent believers in the transformative nature of original art + thoughtful objects.
We are thrilled to be growing and want people on our team who are excited to grow along with us! We strive to have all members of our team working in their strengths and will look for opportunities for you as we expand.
Please send resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'MANAGERS ASSISSTANT' in the subject line.