The Sales Lead role will be in our Portsmouth, NH and York, ME store and is client-facing. This role is focused on working with our customers and creating a high level, dynamic sales environment. You will support the Product and Gallery Leads as needed to create and maintain a beautiful and engaging space.
This is a good fit if you have strong interpersonal skills, thrive in a dynamic environment, are warm, authentic, positive, and are a good communicator. Retail experience required.
- Maintain and build client relationships to support sales and community
- Maintain an aesthetically pleasing store environment
- Work with clients in a sincere and engaging way
- Extra availability during high traffic periods, including the holiday season
- Be able to speak knowledgeably about our product and art offerings
- Demonstrate selling and product knowledge strategies to determine the client needs and offer suggestions or alternatives
- Build genuine, lasting relationships with clients via quality interpersonal interactions
Estimated Weekly Hours:
- 40 hours per week, must work weekends.
At Nahcotta, we work with talented, kind creators + are fervent believers in the transformative nature of original art + thoughtful objects.
We are thrilled to be growing and want people on our team who are excited to grow along with us! We strive to have all members of our team working in their strengths and will look for opportunities for you as we expand.
Please send resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'SALES LEAD' in the subject line.