We are now available for shopping by private appointment! Appointments are NOT REQUIRED but are available to those who wish to have a Nahcotta shopping experience to themselves. There will not be other patrons in the space if you reserve an appointment. We are currently available for walk-ins with the same parameters listed below.
You can schedule 30 minutes in the store for yourself and 4 other adults.
When reserving an appointment slot, please keep in mind the following requirements for your visit:
- Masks are required. Please bring and wear your own, or we can supply you with a disposable mask.
- Upon arriving, you will be required to use hand sanitizer.
- We are limiting the number of people in the store to 5, and unfortunately, children are not allowed in the shop for now. We are also not allowing pets at this time.
- All artwork and most of our products are available online. Please browse or even create a shopping list or cart before your arrival and we will be happy to help you find everything you're looking for!
- If you are hoping to see artwork from a specific artist, let us know ahead of time and we can make sure those paintings are hung for easy viewing.