Nahcotta seeks an enthusiastic and effective Retail Associate for our Portsmouth, NH location. The ideal candidate would have high integrity, be a great communicator, quick learner, organized, self-directed, and motivated to help us grow.
This is a good fit if you have strong interpersonal skills, thrive in a dynamic environment, are warm, authentic, positive, and are a good communicator.
- Supporting Management in promoting an authentic Customer/art/product-focused sales culture
- Supporting Management in Overall inventory management, including but not limited to: receiving POs and labeling products.
- Maintain and build client relationships to support sales and community
- Maintain an aesthetically pleasing store environment
Estimated Weekly Hours: 24+ hours (must work weekends) - part-time or full-time position available
- Retail experience preferred
- Good visual instincts
- Experience with or willingness to learn our sales platforms such as Shopify and Lightspeed
- Strong time-management and problem-solving abilities
- Must be based in or around the NH Seacoast
At Nahcotta, we work with talented, kind creators + are fervent believers in the transformative nature of original art + thoughtful objects.
We are thrilled to be growing and want people on our team who are excited to grow along with us! We strive to have all members of our team working in their strengths and will look for opportunities for you as we expand.
Please send resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com with 'SALES ASSOCIATE' in the subject line.