At this time there are no open positions at Nahcotta. However, we are always accepting resumes for our positions on our sales floor
Position Description - Retail Associate
The ideal candidate would have high integrity, be a great communicator, quick learner, organized, self-directed, and motivated to help us grow.
This is a good fit if you have strong interpersonal skills, thrive in a dynamic environment, are warm, authentic, positive, and are a good communicator.
- Promoting an authentic Customer/art/product-focused sales culture
- Maintaining and building client relationships to support sales and community
- Maintain an aesthetically pleasing store environment
Estimated Weekly Hours: Roughly 16-24 hours (must have weekend availability)
- Good communication
- Energetic and warm
- Experience with or willingness to learn our sales platform (Lightspeed)
- Strong time-management and problem-solving abilities
- Must be based in or around the NH Seacoast
- Retail experience preferred
At Nahcotta, we work with talented, kind creators + are fervent believers in the transformative nature of original art + thoughtful objects.
We are thrilled to be growing and want people on our team who are excited to grow along with us! We strive to have all members of our team working in their strengths and will look for opportunities for you as we expand.
Please send resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com with 'SALES ASSOCIATE' in the subject line.